|英文名||2X SG Fast qPCR Master Mix (High Rox)|
The 2xSG Fast qPCR Master Mix(High Rox) is a ready-to-use cocktail containing antibody-mediated fast hot start Taq DNA Polymerase, SYBR Green I fluorescent dye, MgCl2, dNTP Mix and some stabilizers. It is supplied as a 2X Master Mix containing all components except primers and template for the amplification and detection of DNA in real time qPCR. The antibody-mediated fast hot start Taq DNA Polymerase and proprietary buffer system reduce the formation of the primer dimers and enhance the amplification specificity and efficiency, which ensure the accuracy of the SYBR Green I real time qPCR. In addtion, the SYBR Green I in the SG Fast qPCR Master Mix is special for the real time PCR and has a little inhibition to the enzyme activity of the hot start Taq DNA Polymerase. So the optimal concentration of the SYBR Green I ensure the strong fluorescent intensity and improve the detection sensitivity in the real time qPCR. In brief, the SG Fast qPCR Master Mix has good amplification efficiency and detection sensitivity. The DNF Buffer is specific for the primers which exist multi nonspecific amplification. For some DNA sequences there are no good primers, the DNF Buffer can be added to the reaction mix according to the following protocol. The ROX reference dye is 1 μM in the 2xSG Fast qPCR Master Mix(High Rox) and applicable to the real time PCR instruments that are need to normalization by the high concentration of Rox reference, like Applied Biosystems 5700, Applied Biosystems 7000, Applied Biosystems 7300, Applied Biosystems 7700, Applied Biosystems 7900, Applied Biosystems 7900HT, Applied Biosystems 7900 HT Fast, Applied Biosystems StepOne and Applied Biosystems StepOnePlus.
- The 2×SG Fast qPCR Master Mix is a ready-to-use cocktail, which only add primers and template to set up the reaction mix.
- The hot start Taq DNA Polymerase and optimal buffer system ensure the high amplification specificity and efficiency.
- The hot start Taq DNA Polymerase in the 2×SG Fast qPCR Master Mix has faster extension rates than common hot start Taq DNA Polymerase，making the total reaction time of the real time qPCR shorter.
- The unique DNF Buffer is specific for the primers which exist multi nonspecific amplification.
- There are three kinds of 2×SG Fast qPCR Master Mix including no/low/high Rox reference，applying to all the the real time PCR instruments.
2xSG Fast qPCR Master Mix（High Rox）; DNF Buffer; Sterilized ddH2O.